TIPS FOR STREAMING ARTIST AT SYNTHFEST
some downloads: ALL ARTWORK & LOGO’S
await confirmation from the following artist and type this command in chat window:
where it says ‘channelname’ you copy/paste the exact technical name of the next streamer in the lineup. you can find it in the channel’s url after twitch.tv/
channel url twitch.tv/goldenshrimpguild
command: /raid goldenshrimpguild
press enter and wait till you are on the other side. it shows a pop-up box in the top of your chatwindow, you can click here to raid more quickly.
- tip: You can also use the Twitch’s Creator Dashboard for raiding, in that case, make sure you follow your raid target, and just use the ‘Raid Channel’ button and select the streamer to raid.
SynthFest uses a minimalistic overlay to communicate animated announcements, logo’s and some more fun. When playing at SynthFest, placing the overlay in your main OBS Scenes is a requirement.
ADDING THE GSG OVERLAY TO OBS:
1. Press the + in the bottom left of your OBS scene box.
2. Choose ‘Browser’ to add a new browser source, and call it ‘GSG Overlay’ or something.
3. Paste https://streamelements.com/overlay/5f64d458e3961b163c5c21a6/jdYsKiA9ubRooWVmNu-1CwQzeUEJlM4PFAwOVdKyaRK4wHCo where it says URL.
4. Set 1920 x 1080 as Width and Height, and click ‘OK’.
5. If necessary scale to fit the bounding box full screen. Make sure it is on top. It might take a minute to load and show initially.
- If you already have the GSG or SynthFest logo’s as a part of your layout, you can mask away the overlay logo’s if they interfere with your layout.
- In StreamLabs OBS it is a little different than you might be used to, bottom line is to use ‘add a Browser Source’ to the layers in your Scenes.